In addition to weekly casual classes, Lucy also caters for a range of private events and is able to tailor the Zumba® Fitness session to suit any requirements. Types of events include:
- Primary and High School classes: ongoing sessions for P.E units/once off session for special event
- Aged Care classes: seated classes for those with limited mobility, or physical/mental disabilities.
- Corporate sessions: 'health and well being' workshops/special event performances/private classes.
- Hens nights: if you are wanting to add a splash of cheeky dancing to your Hens night, Lucy can take requests to suit your particular theme. ie. A short Zumba session/learn a girly dance/learn a 'cheeky hens' dance/learn a '70's, 80's or 90's themed dance/learn a Latin style dance.
- Wedding Day Dances: Lucy can choreograph something personal and fun for your special day.
- Christmas/EOFY Parties: Something a bit silly to take part in for your end of year festivities.
- Kids Parties: An exciting session for your little ones on their Birthday.
- Sporting Clubs: Awards days/Christmas break-up/Rewards days.
- Holiday Programs: Specialty programs for the younger kids on their holidays. Lucy also offers Hip Hop as well as Zumba for these programs.
- Charity Events:Lucy is happy to donate her time for any worthwhile causes.
Classes can be run at your venue and 'Zumba®with Lucy' can provide all necessary sound equipment required for the classes.
For further information on Private Events, please call Lucy Carr on 0419 343 622